Saturday 14 June 2008

Under The Lilly Banners

My friend Scott Robertson, Son James and myself decided to play a Deluge game using the Under The Lilly Banner Rules set. The forces ere Austrian/ Danish (myself) against a mix of Brandenburgs (James) and Poles/swedes (Scott). This was held at my place in the Games room on a 14 x 6 foot table. Scenics supplied by Battleline Scenics ofcourse. This first picture shows the initial deployments of the two armies.



The Austrian Heavy Cuirassier brigade moves forward to engage.



On the left flank the Austrian Light Cavalry moved to engage being eventually forced back slowly.
At the end of the day it was a close loss for the Austrians being forced to withdraw. I think their commander had to much of the red wine on offer the night before.

















No comments: